Join Friends fo Hickory Hill Park on the afternoon of Sunday October 20th for our Annual Meeting- AND and a guided informational hike! Join us for the hike, meeting, or both! Refershments will be served and all are welcome.
THE ANNUAL MEETING - 3:15 to 4:00 pm - At the south shelter*
- This is our annual public meeting to elect our board and update our bylaws.
- Join us to meet the Friends of Hickory Hill Park Board members.
- Enjoy some free apple cider and dessert.
- Talk “park” with us!
THE GUIDED HIKE - 4:00 to 5:00 pm - Meet at south shelter*
- Learn about current work that Friend’s is doing in the park.
- See examples of prairie, woodland, and other FHHP restoration projects.
- Learn about future trail and park improvements.
- Ask questions and share your ideas for the park.
- Never visited the park? Now is your chance!
*EVENT LOCATION: The south shelter of Hickory Hill Park is located at the Bloomington Street entrance to the park, where East Davenport dead ends into Bloomington Street. The south shelter can also be accessed from North 7th Ave north of Rochester Ave. Visit www.HickoryHillPark.org for a detailed park map or to contact us.